Postings By Bee

A partial peek into the life n likings of Bee and Ess

Name:
Location: United States

A homemaker. A wife. A sister. A daugther in law. A friend. Currently unemployed but havin' the best time ever, all thanks to Ess

Tuesday, October 10

blogworthiness

i wish there was a blogworthiness index, cause like i have a million topics to blog about in my mind, but my pen (Ah, nopes, the keypad) is not willing to support even one of them right now!

Bee-ism: If we could only count by measuring, how about God's infinite (and mostly One-sided) love?

2 Comments:

Blogger walk of life said...

hey Bee,
you left me a comment on my blog....uhhh do I know you...???

October 17, 2006  
Blogger walk of life said...

Hey not fair....I was never known for my guessing skills....come on be little sweet and temme..who are you..

October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home