Postings By Bee

A partial peek into the life n likings of Bee and Ess

Name:
Location: United States

A homemaker. A wife. A sister. A daugther in law. A friend. Currently unemployed but havin' the best time ever, all thanks to Ess

Tuesday, October 10

blogworthiness

i wish there was a blogworthiness index, cause like i have a million topics to blog about in my mind, but my pen (Ah, nopes, the keypad) is not willing to support even one of them right now!

Bee-ism: If we could only count by measuring, how about God's infinite (and mostly One-sided) love?

2 Comments:

Blogger Swats said...

hey Bee,
you left me a comment on my blog....uhhh do I know you...???

October 17, 2006  
Blogger Swats said...

Hey not fair....I was never known for my guessing skills....come on be little sweet and temme..who are you..

October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home